Introduction to Bread Baking - 21 August
- 10.00am – 2.00pm(ish)
- Making your own bread is one of life’s pleasures. To know what has gone into it, and to have mixed and shaped it by hand is key.
- During this class you will learn how to make an all-purpose dough for white bread and a sweet bun dough. You’ll learn mixing, kneading and shaping techniques to give you the confidence to repeat it all at home.
- In amongst all of this you’ll also be given a decent dose of information about bread baking and the art and science behind it.
- The best part: you get to take home everything you've baked.
- We will provide a light lunch.
- Prerequisites: none
- Note classes are limited to a maximum of 10 participants.