Decorating Cakes and Gateaux - 17 July
- 10.00am - 2.00pm(ish)
- Presenting a beautifully decorated cake always brings appreciated comments. This course provides an introduction to cake decorating, where you will level and split a cake before blocking it and finishing it with a poured glaze and other decorative elements. We will discuss other aspects of cake baking and decorating techniques, tips and tricks as the class progresses.
- There will be plenty of time for ideas sharing.
- We will provide a light lunch.
- Best of all, you get to take home your creation.
- Prerequisites: you will be familiar with baking cakes however don’t need to have any experience with decorating.
- Note our classes are limited to a maximum of 10 participants