Gipfel Limited Loyalty Card – Terms and Conditions
Gipfel Limited t/a Gilbert’s Fine Food and/or Gilbert’s on Albany have developed a loyalty card system. To be eligible for one of the loyalty cards, you agree to the following terms and conditions:
- You have truthfully and in full completed the application form
- You will keep your information up to date and inform us if/when changes occur
- Acceptance to the loyalty programme does not constitute provision of a credit account
- Gipfel Ltd reserve the right to accept or reject any application, and do not need to provide any reason for the decision. Gipfel Ltd also reserve the right to cancel any membership for any reason at any time. In that case, all accumulated points and credits will be forfeited.
- The programme may be cancelled at any time without notice. In that case, accumulated points will be cancelled however credits will remain available for redemption.
- Except for any liability that cannot be excluded by law, Gipfel Ltd excludes all liability (including negligence) for loss or damage; whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the loyalty programme, including but not limited to, where arising out of: (a) any technical difficulties, network failures, virus or equipment malfunction (whether or not under Gipfel Ltd’s control); (b) any loss, theft, unauthorised access or third party interference with or of points, credits, or the card; (c) any points or credits that are not properly recorded against a member’s card; (d) participation in, or termination of, the loyalty programme.
The loyalty card entitles you to
- Earn 1 Gilbert’s point for every dollar spent
- A $5 credit once you have accumulated 100 points
- Accumulate points at the bakery shop (47 Otaki Street) and bakery café (72 Albany Street), but not the Otago Farmers’ Market
Other matters to keep in mind
- To check your balance, please ask one of our team in store
- Your current balance will be shown on purchase receipts
- If you have forgotten your card, we can find your account using your phone number. Note however that the card needs to be presented to redeem your credit
- Personal information is collected to enable Gipfel Ltd to provide you with membership benefits, and is held by Gipfel Ltd in accordance with the company’s obligations under the Privacy Act 1993. Personal information will never be shared with a third party. You may review the information held at any stage.
- Resignation from the programme can be effected in-store by returning the loyalty card.